Friday, August 20, 2010

Poll: what or who was the last person to make you lick your lips?

Honestly? You, right before you shot me down ;)Poll: what or who was the last person to make you lick your lips?
I believe it was the chicken parmigiana, meatballs, noodles, and calamari dinner I had over a friends house this past Sunday evening. Cannolis for dessert, what could be better.Poll: what or who was the last person to make you lick your lips?
the person above brah
Honey B-B-Q pulled pork that I made the other day. Had some last night
my mom ate a powdered donut..nd still had some frostin





took one glance nd *LICK*.
Argh, this question! Thinking about it made me lick my lips...
i think you just did after reading the question.
Haha, Ice Cream at 6:30 in the morning.
My new girlfriend from Russia, Hot blonde
you were as I just did
my lips being dry
my lips were a little dry...... so i licked them

No comments:

Post a Comment