Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have very xtremly smal lumps on vaginal lips, never had sex or anything to do with that. is this normal?

i dont know if this is normal or not.


im not too worried, but just wondering if its normal. they dont hurt and their on both sides of my lips, no were else. never had sex, never oral, hand jobs or touched. pleasee let me know.


thanks.I have very xtremly smal lumps on vaginal lips, never had sex or anything to do with that. is this normal?
Are they new or been there all along? If they are new, then you must get them checked as diseases are not limited to STDs in humans. The earlier we treat something the better the outcome.I have very xtremly smal lumps on vaginal lips, never had sex or anything to do with that. is this normal?
Yes they are normal. They are the glands that produce the natural lubricant that your body produces when you get ';turned-on.'; In other words, they get your vagina ready for sex!
I have the same thing.


I don't know what they are, but since we both have it i think its normal.


I haven't done anything sex-wise either.
its probably from shaving.... make sure you use a good reazor, not dull and you exfoliate....
it means you should have sex...lol,,, just kidding
everybody does, its the hair membranes. How many are there? U should still see a doctor, just to make sure.
dude go to a doctor asap
My hump my hump, my lovely lady lump, check it out!
i really do not have any idea for this..

No comments:

Post a Comment