Monday, August 23, 2010

I did this thing i got from this magazine and you put lip balm on ur lips and scrub then with a tooth brush?

i messedup my lipsI did this thing i got from this magazine and you put lip balm on ur lips and scrub then with a tooth brush?
You can lightly brush your lips, but do not scrub. Now you have to be careful and not let anything, like salt, touch them til they heal.I did this thing i got from this magazine and you put lip balm on ur lips and scrub then with a tooth brush?
Shouldn't have scrubbed so hard, duh.


I do this all the time and I've never had any problems.
How hard were you scrubbing? And do you have a question, or were you just letting us know that you rubbed your lips too hard??
you were probably just scrubbing to hard , and umm what exactly were you trying to do with the whole lip balm and tooth brush thing?? it doesn't make that much sense to me just a tip don't always try everything you try in magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment