Friday, August 20, 2010

Please give help for my lips?

For the past few months i havent had perfect lips. As soon as they get nice i start eating them. Again when they grow i start eating them. I dont know if they are coming out healthy.


What should be applied onto them something natural some fruit or vegetable so as to have good lips?


What should i have in my diet that helps in nurturing healthy lips?


Girls dont like boys with bad lips.Please give help for my lips?
Try using the Medicated Chap Stick. I use it when I sleep at night and it helps a lot!Please give help for my lips?
wat i do is dat i take out sum petroleum jelly in a small jar 'n mix sum glycerin into it.Put dat on ur lips guarantee within 24 hrs ur lips will b smooth 'n soft 'n keep puttin dat whenever ur lips bcum dry..all da best rang de basanti!
Olive oil or Vasoline---both very natural. And don't bite on them anymore.
plz go next to the dr soon
Stop nibbling on your lips!


Just use some chapstick ok?
When I was growing up I had dry, cracked lips all the time. As a teenage girl no one wanted to kiss me, so around the age of 16, I started exparimenting making my own lip balm and it is the best! I havn't had cracked or chapped lips for over 20 years! First you buy some bees wax, get some vaseline and some white Crisco, you know, that white cooking greese that comes in a can. You will also need an empty lip balm tube, twisted so the inside chamber is at the bottom of the tube.( I use a lot of empty tubes at a time so I can have several ready when I use up one). You can make a little or a lot. In a pan put a big spoonfull of vaseline and a big spoonfull of Crisco, put it on the stove on a very low burner and melt them together. Here's the tricky part, after they are melted, add about 1/3 of a spoonfull of bees wax, that will melt too. Now swish the pan a little to make sure they are blended, then put a drop on the stove, wait till it hardens ( a few seconds ), then press and rub your finger on it. If it has the consistancy of Chap Stick, it is just right!! If it is too soft or too hard, add either a little more bees wax or a little more vaseline and Crisco. If it is too soft, add bees wax, if it is too hard, add the other. It must be like Chap Stick! Now put your empty tube or tubes on the stove, (in the twisted down position), you know, when you twist a tube of Chap Stick up to put it on your lips, and when it is empty it is in the (down) position. Now you are ready to pour the liquid into the tube or tubes, it should be sorta cool but still a liquid, then let the tube harden,( putting it in the freezer for a couple of minuts will do it) and your all set!!!! When they come out of the freezer, clean any drips off, pop on the lid and you are all set! The best lip balm around, all my friends and relitives use it! I must warn you, don't melt it too hot and don't let it smoke, it smokes real easily. It will leave your lips soft and supple and you will never have chapped lips again! Oh yeah, one more thing, STOP CHEWING YOUR LIPS!!!!!! P.S. I forgot to say that if it is too hot when you pour it into the tube, it will warp the tube then the lid won't fit right. Also with my stuff, your lips WONT look shiney and wet like lip gloss!
you should put a cream on your lips that has such a bad taste that you麓ll stop biting them immediately

No comments:

Post a Comment