Tuesday, August 17, 2010

When did it become attractive to pout ones lips in the fashion of a child stuck to the ice box?

Did Mick Jagger know that one day his unfortunate lips would be the envy of every girlchild/woman who would emulate him by painting their lips crimson and permanantly forming the letter O with their mouths?





Do they digest only solubles through a straw do you think?When did it become attractive to pout ones lips in the fashion of a child stuck to the ice box?
I did read somewhere that the trout pout was supposed


to be sexy and remind men of a vagina.


Women can be their own worst enemies sometimes!!!When did it become attractive to pout ones lips in the fashion of a child stuck to the ice box?
Unfortunately, some are getting so much collagen injected into their lips that their lips are looking more like duck bills than pouty lips. Whoever would have thought that deadening the face muscles with deadly poison and injecting butt fat into one's lips would become ';fashion?'; The terms dead head and kiss my butt have taken on whole new meanings, haven't they?
and it's not only the lips ,the boobs and almost every other body part is pumped up or flatened down . remember the movie ';never on a sunday '; melina mercurie is totaly as she is .tall slim ,thin lips ,flatish chest ,no cleavage in sight and totaly 100% sexy


.geting off the point of the question a bit ,but this movie is worth seeing again .
I never really understood that. I was watching the ';Price is Right'; last night and one of the models had something done to make her lips look swollen and pouty. She was wearing a skin tight blue glittery evening gown when she was showing the prizes. The first thing I thought of when I saw her was she looks like a giant walking fish with blond hair!
I don't know but I see a lot here in California.


For some strange reason older women seem to think it makes them look younger and it looks just awful!


They don't look pouty, they look like a big old sea bass dragged up from the deep.
The illusion of innocence....have you seen the ad for some lipstick or other with the French bird,pouting away,who asks her lover,';Do you love my mouth?'; she can barely get the words out HAHA!!
I think Botox brought this out in people....beware of these folks though....it seems as though they worsen with time where I live! And now they are tatooing on the crimson color also!
Funny question! I always like slightly smaller, (more narrow) lips. I think the Angelina style is kinda silly.
i've noticed it during the last few years. it makes image-conscious people think they look like models. it's totally gross.
when Botox and Restylane became 'accesible' to Joe Public
Angelina Jolie?
mmm jagger


mick


mmmmmmmm


yummy
It looks submissive. Men like control.
Probably because it makes men think hmm I bet it would feel good to stick my schlong in there
I don't know...but it bought back awful boyhood memories of visiting my toothless old gran.
  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment