Friday, August 20, 2010

I'm trying to plump my lips without buying plumping products....?

I mean I want to plump my lips but I don't want to buy lip plumpers. I want home remedies to enhance the size note: I don't care if you tell me to stick my lips in a vacume hose I want them bigger.I'm trying to plump my lips without buying plumping products....?
I remember a time when white people thought that big lips were unattractive because they were an African American trait.





';stick my lips in a vacume hose I want them bigger, ';





Its funny to see the effort that goes into something like this because of Angeline Jolie. First whites were tanning until they were darker than me, now they want my lips, whats' next will you want to experience the reality of being black in America. Or maybe you will just settle for a ba- donk- a donk butt.I'm trying to plump my lips without buying plumping products....?
I';M HALF BLACK I KNOW WHERE I COME FROM! DON';T TALK ABOUT WHITES LIKE THEY'RE BAD PEOPLE, MY MOTHER WAS WHITE AND SHE WAS THE GREATEST WOMAN I EVER KNEW! **** YOU! MY PRO PICK IS ANGELINA CAUSE THAT WAS MY MOM'S FAVORITE ACTRESS!!! YOU CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE! Report Abuse

Get a bee to sting your lips.
Well, I only know of the products to help, such as one at http://www.youravon.com/NENGLAND For a natural way, maybe you can put ice on your lips and they might swell up some for a short time.
An all natural chap-stick will do the trick.





Your lips act like a sponge. Keep applying a moisturizer to them, and they will plump.





Also, make sure you don't dehydrate yourself. Drink plenty of water. Good health can make all the difference.
only thing I can think is find the lipstick that can do that, I mean don't hurt yourself
Find a beehive. Stick your face in the middle of it. By the time they get finished with you, I guarantee you'll have plump lips.
Mike Tyson is single.
The lip plumping products have a burning factor to them, I wouldn't use them.


My cousin and I used to both have nice full lips,


She is 5 years younger than me and no longer has hers. mine are as full as they always were, I drink about a gallon of pure water everyday, she doesn't touch the stuff.


Also I keep lip gloss on faithfully, she doesn't.


I guess you could get lip enhancement surgery and/or collagen injections if you really want and can afford it.
HEY I really don't know no answers but if u find one tell me.
there really is not way to make them bigger but there are ways to make them look bigger. like if u apply a little lip liner at the bottom of your lip or if u wear red lipstick...its all in how u apply ur lipsticks
Brush your lips with a toothbrush. But if you ever want to buy a lip plumper then buy one at eyeslipsface.com cause there only a dollar and I've never found a better one.
plastic surgery...
lip plumper from victoria secrets
http://www.lipfusion.com/?page=index





this is the nest stuff ever its called Lip Fusion.. it makes your lips so plumo with NO SURGERY, NO BOTOX.. its worth every penny too!! you put it on over your lip stick, or gloss and you can actually feel your lips gets tighter, and it has a sticky feel to it and it stays on!!!
Maybe you should suck on a lemon. I think.
chew on them
ok then why r u tellin us?
Curling Iron

No comments:

Post a Comment