Friday, August 20, 2010

Guys only: what do you prefer girls to have: size of ankles & lips?

Please only guys answer! Do you like it when girls have big or small ankles? full or thin lips? Choose one of each you think looks better, no in betweens(e.g.medium size ankles or lips).Guys only: what do you prefer girls to have: size of ankles %26amp; lips?
I have never judged a women by her ankle size, but I do like full lips. They are just funner to kiss. As long as she has ankles and not cankles, I don't really care if they are big or small.Guys only: what do you prefer girls to have: size of ankles %26amp; lips?
im sorry but its in between on both :P
I'm with the first two guys on this issue.
I like small ankles and nice full juicy lips.
Why not both the sizes to be suitable for enjoyment which attracts many !





I Prefer both, but still more facination for lips.
Ankles on a woman never caught my attention. I would choose full lips if I needed to provide a choice. But lips also was not a determining factor on why I dated a particular woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment