Friday, August 20, 2010

Isn't it sooo cute that when you stick out your lips for your cat to kiss, he actually gives you one?

And people say cats aren't affectionate??? phooooefy!!! i sayIsn't it sooo cute that when you stick out your lips for your cat to kiss, he actually gives you one?
Yup, it's adorable. :3Isn't it sooo cute that when you stick out your lips for your cat to kiss, he actually gives you one?
Yeah. It's hella cute. My cat Squeaks does it all the time. My boyfriend named him Squeaks cause' he makes weird noises. LOL. I wanted to name him Cuddles cause' he is so affectionate and cute! I love him! I have 4 cats and he's the cuddliest!!
Hahaha...and I thought my cat was the only one that did that!
awwww my cat does that. i love cats, their so cute.=)
No! its disgusting!! eww!
I love my Cat, but i draw the line at kissing him. He licks his own butt, ewww.

No comments:

Post a Comment